Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- How much experience does your firm have in handling Workers’ Compensation cases?
- How will you keep me informed about the progress and developments in my case?
- How often will I hear from the lawyer or my case manager?
- How quickly do you return client phone calls?
- Have you ever been sued for legal malpractice?
- Have you ever been disciplined by the State Bar?
- Who at your firm will be communicating with the Employer or Insurance company about my case?
- Do you have legal malpractice insurance?
- Will you be able to take my case all the way to trial if necessary?
- If I am not happy with your firm within the first 30 days after I hire you, can I pick up my case file and not owe you anything?
This is an excerpt of the book “11 Secrets to Winning Your Workers’ Compensation Claim.” This book will answer many of these questions and give you the knowledge you need. Get your free copy now.
Download our Free eBook on Workers Comp
GA Injury Advocates
Latest posts by GA Injury Advocates (see all)
- What Are Your Options If You Drug Tested Positive After a Work Injury? - September 6, 2023