What We Do and Why We Do It
Our firm has the extensive experience needed to provide effective legal representation to those who need it most.
We have been recognized throughout the country as fierce advocates fighting to safeguard the well-being and rights of injured victims. Our clients choose us for their personal injury and workers’ compensation needs because:
- We have 40 years of combined legal experience
- We work on a contingency fee basis for all our personal injury cases
- We follow moral practices throughout the entirety of each case
- We are aggressive and fight for the justice our clients deserve
- Our lines of communication are open, so you’re never left wondering what’s going on with your case.
Personalized Care and Exceptional Service
The care of our clients is our first priority. Our compassionate attorneys understand that the need for legal counsel can happen when you least expect it. This is why we:
- Are available 24/7 to assist our clients
- Offer flexible appointment hours and locations, including home or hospital visits for our catastrophic injury clients.
Why Should You Choose Us?
It’s not just about dollars and cents at our firm. We care for you the person while also representing you the personal injury client, and are 100% committed to getting you the justice you deserve.
At GA Injury Advocates, we endeavor to effectively alleviate your concerns. How? Well, at your initial case evaluation, we will consider all aspects of your legal matter, then describe your available options in detail. Our role is to guide you through the rough waters. If necessary, we can conduct a thorough investigation to aid in constructing a formidable legal strategy. That’s why you should contact us today or call us at (770) 766-0555! Hablamos español.
Meet Our Staff