Sign Up For Our Newsletter
In This Issue: Birthday Cake Baked Oatmeal for One (Yes, Really)
Did you know that January is National Oatmeal Month? If you tend to think of oatmeal as boring, this fun dessert-themed recipe just might change your mind. To go all out, top with a candle and a dollop of whipped cream.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 browning banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp brown sugar, honey, or maple syrup
- 2 tsp sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and prepare a small oven-safe dish.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the sprinkles.
- Pour the oatmeal mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the oatmeal is golden brown.
- Let the oatmeal cool slightly, top with sprinkles, and dig in!
Inspired by ItsTaylerMarie.org
The following two tabs change content below.
GA Injury Advocates
At GA Injury Advocates, we endeavor to effectively alleviate your concerns. Our Marietta accident attorneys have been recognized throughout the country as fierce advocates fighting to safeguard the well-being and rights of injured victims. Get your free case evaluation by calling us at (770) 766-0555.
Latest posts by GA Injury Advocates (see all)
- Top Ten Questions A Car Accident Attorney Is Asked By Clients - March 15, 2023