Sign Up For Our Newsletter
In This Issue: Birthday Cake Baked Oatmeal for One (Yes, Really)
Did you know that January is National Oatmeal Month? If you tend to think of oatmeal as boring, this fun dessert-themed recipe just might change your mind. To go all out, top with a candle and a dollop of whipped cream.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 browning banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp brown sugar, honey, or maple syrup
- 2 tsp sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and prepare a small oven-safe dish.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the sprinkles.
- Pour the oatmeal mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the oatmeal is golden brown.
- Let the oatmeal cool slightly, top with sprinkles, and dig in!
Inspired by ItsTaylerMarie.org
GA Injury Advocates
Latest posts by GA Injury Advocates (see all)
- You Don’t Need To Have A Social Security Number To Claim Workers Comp - December 8, 2022