Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Drinking And Driving Isn’t Worth The Cost
If you’re drinking, don’t count on it unless you have a sober ride. In other words, always drive sober.
Tips for Safe Driving During the Holidays
Sometimes it’s wise to stop and take a spin to see the possible physical, emotional, and financial consequences of the choices we make, warns Auto Injury Attorney Ramiro Rodriguez, Jr.
- This holiday season, always find a sober ride.
- Never feel pressured to drink alcohol, but if you drink, make sure you minimize the risks of running into a drunk driving situation.
- Always choose a non-drinking designated driver — every time you go out and drink.
- If you go out alone, do not drink alcohol or get a ride if you do.
- Do not let friends drive after drinking.
GA Injury Advocates
Latest posts by GA Injury Advocates (see all)
- Focus on the Road: Don’t Text and Drive. Stay Safe and Drive Smart - December 29, 2023