Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Drinking And Driving Isn’t Worth The Cost
If you’re drinking, don’t count on it unless you have a sober ride. In other words, always drive sober.
Tips for Safe Driving During the Holidays
Sometimes it’s wise to stop and take a spin to see the possible physical, emotional, and financial consequences of the choices we make, warns Auto Injury Attorney Ramiro Rodriguez, Jr.
- This holiday season, always find a sober ride.
- Never feel pressured to drink alcohol, but if you drink, make sure you minimize the risks of running into a drunk driving situation.
- Always choose a non-drinking designated driver — every time you go out and drink.
- If you go out alone, do not drink alcohol or get a ride if you do.
- Do not let friends drive after drinking.
The following two tabs change content below.
GA Injury Advocates
At GA Injury Advocates, we endeavor to effectively alleviate your concerns. Our Marietta accident attorneys have been recognized throughout the country as fierce advocates fighting to safeguard the well-being and rights of injured victims. Get your free case evaluation by calling us at (770) 766-0555.