Sign Up For Our Newsletter
This rice recipe is perfect for getting your kids to eat their greens without realizing it!
- 1 cup tightly packed spinach leaves
- 1 cup tightly packed kale leaves, stems removed
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup yellow onions, finely diced
- 1/2 cup green peppers, diced
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
In a blender, purée spinach and kale with vegetable stock, coconut milk, and salt. Set aside.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, sauté onions and peppers in olive oil until soft. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Stir in rice and cook and toast for 1–2 minutes before adding the blended mixture. Increase heat to bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until liquid has evaporated, 15–20 minutes.
Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving.
Inspired by 101Cookbooks.com
GA Injury Advocates
Latest posts by GA Injury Advocates (see all)
- Top Ten Questions A Car Accident Attorney Is Asked By Clients - March 15, 2023