Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Who says a loaded potato has to clog your arteries? In this healthy version that serves four, a sweet potato base is topped with fiber-rich bean salsa.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 15-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- With a fork, prick each sweet potato a few times. Microwave the potatoes on high 12–15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes, olive oil, cumin, coriander, and salt. When the potatoes are done, microwave the mixture on high for 2–3 minutes.
- Cool potatoes slightly, then cut each potato open lengthwise. Pull the halves apart to create space to spoon the warm bean salsa inside.
- Add a scoop of sour cream to each potato, garnish with cilantro, and serve!
Inspired by EatingWell.com
GA Injury Advocates
Latest posts by GA Injury Advocates (see all)
- You Don’t Need To Have A Social Security Number To Claim Workers Comp - December 8, 2022