Sign Up For Our Newsletter
This protein-packed recipe is the perfect dinner for two on a hot summer night when you don’t want to turn on the oven.
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 10 oz canned tuna, drained
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 cup rice, cooked and cooled
- 1/4 cup avocado, cubed
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
First, make the dressing. In a jar, add soy sauce, sesame oil, orange juice, and ginger. Secure the lid and shake until emulsified.
In a small bowl, empty the drained tuna and pour the dressing over top. Add the cilantro and scallions and stir until well coated.
Divide rice between two serving bowls. Top with the dressed tuna, avocado, tomatoes, and sesame seeds.
Inspired by TheKitchn.com
The following two tabs change content below.
GA Injury Advocates
At GA Injury Advocates, we endeavor to effectively alleviate your concerns. Our Marietta accident attorneys have been recognized throughout the country as fierce advocates fighting to safeguard the well-being and rights of injured victims. Get your free case evaluation by calling us at (770) 766-0555.
Latest posts by GA Injury Advocates (see all)
- Top Ten Questions A Car Accident Attorney Is Asked By Clients - March 15, 2023