Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Advocating for workplace safety and providing safe driving tips is not an easy task, but Georgia Injury Advocates reminds everyone to apply the holiday safety tips.
Georgia Injury Advocates reminds the community to be mindful and always maintain your focus on safety, while you are driving and at work. Marietta Injury Attorney Ramiro Rodriguez shares some safe driving and workplace safety tips to reduce accidents during the holiday season.
Safe Driving Tips for the Holidays
- Never drive impaired.
- Check your tires.
- Buckle up.
- Avoid fatigue.
- Map your route ahead of time when possible.
- Register or update your Emergency Contact Information (ECI).
- Observe and obey all speed limits.
- Don’t text while driving, keep your full attention on the road.
Workplace Safety Tips for Marietta Employees
- Respect machinery and tools.
- Be mindful while working.
- Manage your stress level.
- Leverage mechanical help.
- Wear protective equipment.
- Report hazardous conditions.
- Make regular breaks a habit.
- Wash your hands.
- Stay sober and drive safely.
As shared by Ramiro Rodriguez, Jr. – Owner of Ga Injury Advocates, “Hopefully, you will follow these tips to help ensure we all remain safe this holiday season. We look forward to a happy end of the year.”
If you are interested in reaching Ga Injury Advocates to learn more about what to do after a work or auto accident, you can request a complimentary consultation by calling (770) 766-0555. The firm’s legal team is available for clients around the clock and is flexible when it comes to scheduling appointments. They also offer house and hospital calls if you are too injured and need them to come to you.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GAinjuryadvocates/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GA_Advocates
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gainjuryadvocates/
About GA Injury Advocates
GA Injury Advocates has the extensive experience needed to provide effective legal representation to those who need it most. We have been recognized throughout the country as fierce advocates fighting to safeguard the well-being and rights of injured victims. Our clients choose us for their personal injury, auto accidents and workers’compensation needs because we have 40 years of combined legal experience, we work on a contingency fee basis for all our personal injury cases, we follow moral practices throughout the entirety of each case, we are aggressive and fight for the justice our clients deserve, and our lines of communication are open, so you’re never left wondering what’s going on with your case. It’s not just about dollars and cents at our firm. We care for you the person while also representing you the personal injury client and are 100% committed to getting you the justice you deserve. Call us at (770) 766-0555!