Sign Up For Our Newsletter
A workers’ compensation attorney can provide valuable assistance to a client with their case against their employer in the following ways:
- Legal Expertise: A workers’ compensation attorney is a legal expert who is familiar with the complexities of workers’ compensation law. They can provide legal advice and guidance to their clients, helping them understand their rights and options under the law.
- Gathering Evidence: A workers’ compensation attorney can help their client gather evidence to support their case. This may include obtaining medical records, witness statements, and other relevant documents.
- Negotiating with Insurance Companies: Insurance companies are often involved in workers’ compensation claims, and they may try to minimize the amount of compensation their clients receive. A workers’ compensation attorney can negotiate with the insurance company on their client’s behalf, working to ensure that they receive the full compensation they are entitled to under the law.
- Representing the Client in Court: If the case goes to court, a workers’ compensation attorney can represent their client, advocating for their interests in front of a judge or jury. They can argue the facts of the case and present evidence to support their client’s claim.
- Explaining the Legal Process: The workers’ compensation process can be confusing and overwhelming, especially for someone who is already dealing with a workplace injury or illness. A workers’ compensation attorney can explain the process to their client, guiding them through each step and helping them understand what to expect.
Overall, a workers’ compensation attorney can help their client navigate the complex and often challenging process of pursuing a claim against their employer. By providing legal expertise, negotiating with insurance companies, and representing the client in court, they can work to ensure that their client receives the compensation they deserve for their workplace injury or illness.
Have experienced any type of serious workplace injury?
If so, contact us for help in filing a Georgia workers’ compensation claim. We are here to make the process as stress-free and understandable as possible, and you will only pay if we can make a recovery.
Request a complimentary consultation by calling (770) 766-0555 or contacting us here. Our team is available for clients around the clock and we are flexible when it comes to scheduling appointments. We also offer house and hospital calls if you are too injured and need us to come to you. Hablamos español.
Download our Free eBook on Workers Comp
To schedule a confidential and free case evaluation, please contact us or call (770) 766-0555. Hablamos Español.
GA Injury Advocates
Latest posts by GA Injury Advocates (see all)
- Top Ten Questions A Car Accident Attorney Is Asked By Clients - March 15, 2023