Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Leaving neck injuries untreated after a car accident can lead to various risks and complications.
Some of the risks of leaving neck injuries untreated include:
- Chronic Pain: Neck injuries can cause chronic pain that can affect a person’s quality of life, ability to work, and ability to perform daily activities.
- Limited Range of Motion: Neck injuries can lead to limited range of motion, which can make it difficult to perform simple tasks such as driving, lifting, and turning the head.
- Nerve Damage: Neck injuries can cause nerve damage, which can lead to numbness, tingling, and weakness in the arms and hands.
- Headaches: Neck injuries can cause headaches, which can be debilitating and affect a person’s ability to function.
- Degenerative Disc Disease: Untreated neck injuries can lead to degenerative disc disease, which can cause pain, stiffness, and reduced mobility in the neck.
- Psychological Effects: Chronic pain and limited mobility caused by untreated neck injuries can lead to psychological effects such as depression, anxiety, and sleep disturbances.
Injured in a Car Accident?
Satisfied clients: 4.8 star +Google Reviews
To learn how we can help you with your case, please contact us.
It is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible after a car accident, especially if you are experiencing neck pain or other symptoms. A healthcare professional can properly diagnose and treat any neck injuries to prevent further complications and ensure a quicker recovery.