Sign Up For Our Newsletter
In This Issue: Roasted Rosemary Brussels Sprouts and Potatoes
If you’re having trouble getting the kids to eat Brussels sprouts, try this delicious vegan recipe as a side dish. Every vegetable tastes better roasted!
- 1 3/4 lbs fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Toss until the Brussels sprouts and fingerlings are evenly coated with oil and seasonings.
- Spread the mixture on the baking sheet, then bake 35–38 minutes, stirring halfway through. Add more salt and pepper as desired, then serve!
Inspired by “The Oh She Glows Cookbook”
The following two tabs change content below.
GA Injury Advocates
At GA Injury Advocates, we endeavor to effectively alleviate your concerns. Our Marietta accident attorneys have been recognized throughout the country as fierce advocates fighting to safeguard the well-being and rights of injured victims. Get your free case evaluation by calling us at (770) 766-0555.
Latest posts by GA Injury Advocates (see all)
- Top Ten Questions A Car Accident Attorney Is Asked By Clients - March 15, 2023