Sign Up For Our Newsletter
In This Issue: Sinfully Sweet Butternut Squash
This butternut squash, oven-roasted and caramelized to perfection, could almost pass for dessert. You’d never guess it’s a dish loaded with vitamins and antioxidants!
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F, placing the two oven racks at the top and bottom of the oven. Then grease two baking sheets.
- In a large bowl, combine squash cubes, olive oil, maple syrup, salt, and spices. Toss to coat, then spread mixture in a single layer over the baking sheets.
- Place both pans in the oven and bake 15 minutes. Turn the cubes with a spatula and return them to the oven, swapping them to different racks. Continue baking 10–15 minutes until tender.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and serve!
Inspired by WellPlated.com
GA Injury Advocates
Latest posts by GA Injury Advocates (see all)
- You Don’t Need To Have A Social Security Number To Claim Workers Comp - December 8, 2022