Sign Up For Our Newsletter
In This Issue: Sinfully Sweet Butternut Squash
This butternut squash, oven-roasted and caramelized to perfection, could almost pass for dessert. You’d never guess it’s a dish loaded with vitamins and antioxidants!
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F, placing the two oven racks at the top and bottom of the oven. Then grease two baking sheets.
- In a large bowl, combine squash cubes, olive oil, maple syrup, salt, and spices. Toss to coat, then spread mixture in a single layer over the baking sheets.
- Place both pans in the oven and bake 15 minutes. Turn the cubes with a spatula and return them to the oven, swapping them to different racks. Continue baking 10–15 minutes until tender.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and serve!
Inspired by WellPlated.com
The following two tabs change content below.
GA Injury Advocates
At GA Injury Advocates, we endeavor to effectively alleviate your concerns. Our Marietta accident attorneys have been recognized throughout the country as fierce advocates fighting to safeguard the well-being and rights of injured victims. Get your free case evaluation by calling us at (770) 766-0555.