Sign Up For Our Newsletter
SPICY SALMON TARTARE
- 1 8-ounce boneless, skinless salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup cucumber, seeded and finely diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons shallots, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh chives, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grapeseed or vegetable
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Crackers or chips, for serving
- Place salmon in freezer for 20 minutes to make slicing easier.
- Meanwhile, prepare other ingredients for mixing.
- Thinly slice salmon into sheets and cut sheets into strips and strips into cubes. When finished, you should have 1/8-inch cubes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine salmon with all other ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with chips or crackers and serve.
The following two tabs change content below.
GA Injury Advocates
At GA Injury Advocates, we endeavor to effectively alleviate your concerns. Our Marietta accident attorneys have been recognized throughout the country as fierce advocates fighting to safeguard the well-being and rights of injured victims. Get your free case evaluation by calling us at (770) 766-0555.