Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Celebrate spring with this easy, tasty, herb-packed pasta bake.
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 14-oz can artichokes, drained and quartered
- 1 cup fresh asparagus pieces
- 1/2 cup carrots, grated
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fresh chives, chopped and divided
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped and divided
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 425 F and grease an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
In the prepared dish, stir together cooked chicken, artichokes, asparagus, carrots, uncooked pasta, chicken broth, half the chives, half the parsley, garlic, salt, and 2 tbsp Parmesan.
Cover the dish tightly with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
Uncover and stir. At this point, check the pasta to make sure it is al dente. If it’s undercooked, cover the dish and return to the oven until pasta is tender.
Remove from oven and garnish with remaining Parmesan, chives, and parsley.
Inspired by TheSeasonedMom.com
GA Injury Advocates
Latest posts by GA Injury Advocates (see all)
- You Don’t Need To Have A Social Security Number To Claim Workers Comp - December 8, 2022