Sign Up For Our Newsletter
After a car accident, a chiropractor may recommend various stretching therapy techniques to help alleviate pain and improve mobility.
Some of the top stretching therapy techniques that a chiropractor may recommend include:
- Active Stretching: This type of stretching involves actively contracting and relaxing the muscles to improve their flexibility and range of motion.
- Static Stretching: This involves holding a stretch for a specific amount of time to help increase the flexibility of the muscles.
- Dynamic Stretching: This involves stretching while moving to help increase flexibility and range of motion.
- Passive Stretching: This type of stretching involves using an external force to help stretch the muscles.
- PNF Stretching: This involves using a combination of active and passive stretching techniques to improve muscle flexibility and range of motion.
- Foam Rolling: This involves using a foam roller to massage and stretch the muscles to improve their flexibility and range of motion.
The chiropractor will determine which stretching therapy technique is best suited for the patient’s needs based on their injury and pain level. It is important to note that stretching therapy techniques should be performed under the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional to ensure proper technique and to prevent further injury.
The following two tabs change content below.
GA Injury Advocates
At GA Injury Advocates, we endeavor to effectively alleviate your concerns. Our Marietta accident attorneys have been recognized throughout the country as fierce advocates fighting to safeguard the well-being and rights of injured victims. Get your free case evaluation by calling us at (770) 766-0555.