5 Steps Process by Georgia Injury Advocates
- Check yourself and your passengers for injuries.
- If you are able to, get yourself to the sidewalk.
- Call 911. We need an officer to create an accident report.
- Exchange information with the other driver in the location of the accident.
- Document the accident scene (take pictures, take down the names and numbers of witnesses)
Injured in a Car Accident?
We have helped +15,000 people with their car accidents.
To learn how we can help you with your case, please contact us.
At GA Injury Advocates, we are dedicated to finding the truth of the matter in all of our clients’ claims. Our hard-hitting team of injury attorneys will zealously fight for your right to be made whole again for any type of injury damages, including:
- Medical bills
- Loss of income
- Property loss
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Punitive damages
- Funeral expenses
- And possible more
GA Injury Advocates understands that you may be facing financial challenges in the wake of your accident, which is why we offer a free initial case evaluation to our personal injury clients, either by phone or in person. We accept no payment until your case is settled. Request a consultation with us by calling (770) 766-0555 or by contacting us here. Hablamos español.