Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Here are twenty potential questions that clients might ask a workers’ compensation attorney in Georgia:
- Can I receive workers’ compensation benefits if my injury occurred outside of Georgia?
- What if my employer does not have workers’ compensation insurance in Georgia?
- Can I file a lawsuit against my employer for my workplace injury or illness?
- Can I receive both workers’ compensation benefits and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits?
- What happens if my injury or illness prevents me from returning to work?
- Will my workers’ compensation benefits be affected if I return to work in a different position?
- Can I receive vocational rehabilitation services under Georgia workers’ compensation law?
- What if my employer disputes that my injury or illness is work-related?
- Can I receive compensation for pain and suffering under Georgia workers’ compensation law?
- How long does the workers’ compensation process typically take in Georgia?
- Can I appeal a decision by the Georgia State Board of Workers’ Compensation?
- How do I calculate my workers’ compensation benefits in Georgia?
- Can I receive a lump-sum settlement instead of ongoing benefits?
- What should I do if my employer pressures me not to file a workers’ compensation claim?
- Can I be reimbursed for mileage or other expenses related to my medical treatment?
- What if I have a pre-existing condition that is worsened by a workplace injury or illness?
- Can I choose my own attorney for my workers’ compensation claim in Georgia?
- How much will it cost me to hire a workers’ compensation attorney in Georgia?
- What if my employer retaliates against me for hiring an attorney or filing a claim?
- What if I have questions or concerns about the medical treatment I am receiving for my workplace injury or illness?
If you have experienced any type of serious workplace injury, contact us for help in filing a Georgia workers’ compensation claim. We are here to make the process as stress-free and understandable as possible, and you will only pay if we can make a recovery.
Request a complimentary consultation by calling (770) 766-0555 or contacting us here. Our team is available for clients around the clock and we are flexible when it comes to scheduling appointments. We also offer house and hospital calls if you are too injured and need us to come to you. Hablamos español.